- To Reach Up -
through genuine heartfelt worship and the pursuit of the presence of God.
- To Reach Out -
with authentic relationships and active fellowship that impacts and reaches the people of Cedar Lake and beyond.
- To Reach In - embracing salvation, healing, restoration, and abundant living through the Spirit of God.
Genuine Heartfelt Worship
It is our desire to cultivate an atmosphere of genuine heartfelt worship that connects individuals to experience the fullness of God
Pursuit of the presence of God
It is our desire to practice the pursuit of the presence of God; keeping our eyes on Him with an eager expectation of revival.
The Next Generation
We believe our Children and Youth are not only the church of the future, but they play a vital role in the church today.
It is Our desire to cultivate an atmosphere for authentic relationships and avenues for active Christian fellowship
Impacting & Reaching
It is our desire to impact and reach the people of Cedar Lake as well as participate in the great commission to reach the world for Christ.
- The Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind, and that there is only One True God–revealed in three persons...Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(2 Timothy 3:15-17)(1 Thessalonians 2:13)/(Deuteronomy 6:4)(Matthew 28:19)
- In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God's son, Jesus was both human and divine.
(Matthew 1:23)(1 Peter 2:22)(Matthew 28:6)(Philippians 2:9-11)
- Though originally good, man willingly fell to sin ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
- Every person can have restored fellowship with God through 'Salvation' (trusting Christ, through faith and repentance, to be our personal Savior).
(Titus 2:11-12)(Titus 3:5-7)
- The Church has a mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin.
(Acts 1:8)(Matthew 28:19-20)
- We practice two ordinances: Water Baptism by immersion after repenting of one's sins and receiving Christ's gift of salvation, and Holy Communion (the Lord's Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and death for our salvation.
(Acts 10:47-48)(Romans 6:4)/(1 Corinthians 11:26)
- Jesus promised to give His followers the Holy Spirit, who would endue them with power from on high to enable them to be witnesses, beginning at home and reaching unto the uttermost parts of the earth. This promise is for us today, just as it was in New Testament times.
(Acts 1:8)(Acts 11:14-16)
- Divine healing of the sick is a privilege for Christians today and is provided for in Christ's atonement (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins).
(Isaiah 53:4-5)(Matthew 8:16-17)(James 5:14-16)
- 'The Church' is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God's offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination), through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.
(Ephesians 4:11-16)(1 Corinthians 12:28)(1 Corinthians 14:12)
- The Blessed Hope, when Jesus raptures His Church, the Millennial Reign of Christ, when Jesus returns with His saints and begins His benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years, and that a final Judgment will take place for those who have rejected Christ.
(1 Thessalonians 4:16,17)/(Revelation 20:1-6)/(Revelation 21:8)
- We look forward to the perfect new heavens and a new earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him.
(2 Peter 3:13)(Revelation 21&22)